Hard to read?
Change font size
Call us on
(09) 414 5360
Ph: 09 525 1690
Address: Ko Te Papa Me Tamaiti Whakapono Community Room 3, 83 Church Street, Onehunga, Auckland, 1061
Father and Child remain the longest serving father support providers in NZ, offering information and support for new or expecting fathers, about Trauma/PNH issues, at home or solo dad situations, through separations, tricky family situations and CYFs issues.
They provide personal and group support to hundreds of dads every year, all over Aotearoa, often including our Discovering Fatherhood or Anger Management Correspondence Courses, now available in most prisons…
Father and Child offer ‘New Dad, How Are You’ flyers for new/expecting couple information packs, Why Dads? booklets for Mums, Dads and family professionals to encourage and inform good dads. They distribute thousands of Why Dads? via Pasifika ADHB/WDHB Health Action.
Father and Child offices are a safe place to strengthen any dad stuff, form new networks and often just make Dads feel good about the most important job in their lives. We are not preachy and don’t lecture anyone on how to bring up their kids, we offer and share information for couples to make their own choices.
– Advance the discussion regarding the value of involved fathers in new Zealand
– Provide information and resources to help encourage dads as involved parents
– Deliver personal, phone or group support for fathers on dad related issues
– Offer training, seminars or introduce father support options to agencies
– Partner with Young parents groups, family support groups and workers…