Ph: 09 524 9847
Address: 8 St Vincent Avenue, Remuera, Auckland
Providing independent, professional information and advice on managing hearing loss and other hearing related concerns
We were established in 1920 supporting people with hearing difficulty. We are a non-profit organization and we offer independent advice towards impaired hearing, our surplus funds go towards our Charitable arm.
Fully Equipped Audiology Clinic
- Free Consultation
- Free Hearing Test
- Full Hearing Assessment
- Screening Hearing Test
- Supply and Fitting of Hearing Aids.
- Tinnitus Management
- Industrial Hearing Test
- Ear Moulds
- Musician Ear Plugs
Ear Nurse – Ear Wax Removal
- Oto-microscope suction method which is a safe method to assist with the removal of ear wax.
- We advise that you use a few drops of olive or almond oil between 1 to 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Ear wax removal only takes between 15 to 20 minutes.
- Working in the community to assist clients with hearing impairment and navigate them through agencies.
- Making the public aware of causes of hearing loss
- Raising the profile of hearing issues with the general public
- Giving talks to community groups
- Advocating the need to protect hearing loss in the workplace and at home