Hard to read?
Change font size

Call us on
(09) 414 5360

CCS Disability Action

Ph: 09 625 9378 or 0800 227 2255

Website: http://www.ccsdisabilityaction.org.nz

Address: 14 Erson Avenue, Royal Oak, Auckland

Provide info including books, videos, journal articles, web based resources or a list of addresses for support organisations. to help you answers questions like: how can I help when my child is having problems with toileting, are there support groups for people with Spina bifida in New Zealand, I have Cerebral Palsy can I drive? What does the supported lifestyles model mean? Help! I have to do a project on disability.

CCS is an agency for the Total Mobility scheme and costs $28 in total ($20 annual membership to CCS and $8 card cost). You do not need to be a member of CCS when applying for Total Mobility card.  For Parking in disability spaces, a Mobility Parking Permit allows you to park 30 mins longer in time restricted zones, double the time for a normal parking space.  Long term permits, five year term $50. Short term permits, valid for up to 12 months $35.00. For an application form, contact your general practitioner, medical specialist or nearest CCS branch. Remember that MPP cards can only be issued with your doctors signed approval.

Thank you to our
Major Donors